Explains ASBC – an authorized representative of Apple in Georgia.
The business will develop if competent and motivated employees work in the team. To do this, they need tools that are powerful and reliable. And in this Apple technology has no competitors.
The performance chips in MacBook Pro deliver the performance you need for your most demanding tasks. Apple devices are easy to migrate to and deploy at scale. The user experience they leave increases the loyalty and motivation of employees. And the MacBook is much more profitable than the PC in the long run.
We explain how it works using the example of the MacBook Pro, a bestseller in the IT environment.
MacBook is more profitable in the long run
The initial cost of a MacBook is indeed higher than a Windows-based laptop. But this difference is offset by several factors.
- Power with a margin for several years ahead. The MacBook-based M1 Pro or M1 Max are revolutionary performance portable machines. They allow you to perform tasks that were previously unthinkable on a laptop. For example, 3D artists can work with complex geometry, and textures in scenes that many professional laptops can’t even run. Thanks to their incredible performance, Macs will leave competitors behind even after 3-5 years.
- Built-in applications for work. Your MacBook is ready for basic work right out of the box. It has an operating system, browser, and iWork application suite for working with text, tables, and presentations. It also includes FileVault 2 disk encryption technology to protect corporate data without purchasing additional software.
- Free macOS updates and basic software optimization. Their annual update is initially included in the cost of the computer. So even years after purchase, your Mac will stay up to date, able to support new features and capabilities of the ecosystem.
- MDM solutions ( Mobile Device Management) allows you to remotely control employees’ devices. This means saving the company’s resources.
- MacBook has a lower total cost of ownership in a corporate environment. After 3-5 years of operation, the Mac retains at least 20-35% of its original value. PC for the same period does not reach 10%. Therefore, only Macs can be profitably exchanged for new devices under the Trade-in and BuyBack program from ASBC.
- Trade-in as a way to reduce the total cost of ownership. It’s simple: the company’s specialists will come to your office, assess the condition of the old devices, and then pick them up. In this case, the cost of used equipment will be deducted from the price of new MacBooks.
- BuyBack as a way to reduce operating costs. This method is suitable for existing ASBC customers. When buying new MacBooks, the parties agree. It states that after the depreciation period expires, ASBC will buy these MacBooks back. Terms and costs are prescribed in the agreement.
With Trade-in or BuyBack, you solve two problems at the same time: get new equipment at a bargain price and get rid of the need to dispose of used devices.
The easy transition process from Windows to macOS
At a first, glance, switching from Windows to macOS may seem daunting. But if you trust the professionals, the reality will be much simpler. ASBC takes over the entire implementation of the process. We will bring, connect and set up new MacBooks, and if necessary, we will train your staff.
When designing each device, Apple strives to make it as simple as possible. Therefore, users of any level can easily master the Mac, even if they have worked on the PC for many years. macOS is “friendly” and intuitive.
To transfer accounts, calendars, and other data from old devices, the Migration Assistant utility is provided.
If employees are used to working on a PC, then technically little will change for them. The Mac comes with free apps to work with out of the box. If desired, the Microsoft Office package and any other programs can be easily installed on the computer. And if you need to run software for Windows, then this operating system can be loaded directly on a Mac with M1 by creating a virtual machine.
Are your support engineers used to servicing PCs? Maintaining a MacBook fleet is much easier. According to a Forrester study, only 5% of MacBook users contacted support, while for Windows-based PCs, such requests were up to 40%.
Switching from Windows to macOS is not difficult – neither for the team nor for the company.
The user experience that can increase team productivity
Employees are the main resource for the company, which allows it to grow and earn. With a MacBook, your people will be as productive as possible because Apple puts the user experience at the forefront.
Innovation, intuitive interface, reliability, and Mac aesthetics all contribute to the user experience. Use this as a tool to increase employee loyalty. A study by Vanson Bourne in collaboration with JAMF and Apple found that 3 out of 4 employees would prefer a MacBook for their work. What’s more, JAMF’s experience proves that Mac increases employee retention by 20% and productivity by 5%, resulting in an additional 104 work hours.
This is especially true for the IT industry, where staff turnover is one of the highest on the market. After all, it is much more profitable for an employer to retain a valuable specialist than to hire a new one and invest in his training and adaptation.
and the 16-inch generation of MacBook Pro has seen the biggest update to the professional lineup in over 5 years. The changes affected the design, display, speakers, and set of ports. But the most important thing is hardware: the models received M1 Pro and M1 Max chips. They guarantee phenomenal performance for years to come.
- Chipsets M1 Pro and M1 Maxare among the most powerful on the market. The central processor includes up to 10 cores, graphics – up to 32, and up to 64 GB of unified memory is also supported.
- Bright and large displays with a diagonal of 14.2 and 16.2 inches.
- SSD storage 512 GB and 1 TB.
- SDXC card slot, HDMI port, 3.5mm headphone out, MagSafe 3 power connector, three Thunderbolt 4 (USB ‑ C) ports;
- Ability to connect up to 3 additional monitors.
That’s why the 14″ and 16″ MacBook Pros are perfect for the most demanding tasks today and even years from now. These computers will be relevant for a long time, so now it is profitable to buy them for the future if you plan to expand your staff.
It’s better to see once than hear a hundred times
Apple technology is a corporate standard in many innovative companies with a worldwide reputation. For example, at IBM, Salesforce, SAP, and Target, among many others. Get to know Apple and you.
Why choose ASBC?
ASBC is the official reseller of Apple equipment in the CIS countries, the owner of the iSpace chain of stores, and authorized Apple service centers. As well as Trade-in and BuyBack-provider. The company has been on the market since 1996. During this time, she has established herself as an expert in the field of turnkey business solutions and a reliable partner for top companies and market leaders.
- wide service offer – Trade-in, BuyBack, replacement fund, extended warranty, CTO, ABM, JAMF, training;
- supply of custom MacBooks – assembled at the Apple factory specifically for your needs;
- official cooperation – all devices are booked and subject to depreciation;
- simplified deployment: ASBC operates in 8 countries and, if necessary, will help you enter a new market;
Free trial period
ASBC offers a free Mac demo service in your office. During the trial period, the company will provide you with demo devices under the supervision of a trainer, as well as connect you to the international IT community. This is the easiest way to draw your conclusions without any investment.
Detailed information on the website –asbc.ge and by phone – (+995) 32 223 53 23
გამოიწერეთ iSpace და გაეცანით სიახლეებს პირველი.